Statement of Faith
1. The Holy Scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament to be the inspired Word of God (in their original languages), the only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
2. In One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless Human life, his teachings and Miracles,His Vicarious and Atoning Death, His Bodily Resurrection, His Ascension,His Mediators work and His personal Return in power and Glory.
4. In the Salvation of lost and sinful men through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, through regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. In the Holy Living, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. In unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
7. In the bodily resurrection of the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life and lost to eternal damnation.
8. We believe in the Baptism, in the name of Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
9. We believe in the ministries of Holy Spirit.
10.We believe in the Lord’s Supper.
11.In the Lord’s Prayer.
12. Fulfillment of the Great Commission.